These Terms of Service govern your rights and obligations, as users of the portals administered and managed by Ssegames International Limited.
If you visit our website (www.ssegold.com), you affirmatively accept the following conditions. We reserve the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which our websites and services are offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of our websites and services. The included terms and agreement are subject to change at any time. While we may provide notice of changes that occur, this is no way constitutes an obligation on our part. It is your obligation to read these terms thoroughly, carefully, and regularly to become aware of such changes as may occur. If you do not agree to such changes, you may delete your account at any time. Your continued use of our websites and services constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices. All terms are defined within the agreement or within the definitions section.
All valued customers: IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
- THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND Ssegold, INC. BY CLICKING "ACCEPT" BELOW, YOU ACCEPT ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT, YOU SHOULD USE THE "BACK BUTTON" OF YOUR INTERNET BROWSER OF CHOICE AND RETURN TO THE PREVIOUS PAGE.
PRIVACY AND CONDITIONS
- When coming to Ssegold.com you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We communicate with you via several methods such as e-mail, live help or phone conversations. You agree that all information provided to Ssegold is factual and true, and without any intentional omission or alteration.
- Content such as text, graphics, backgrounds, logos, button icons, images, flash videos, downloads, software, audio or video clips and/or data compilations is the property of Ssegold, and thus is protected by copyright laws of the United States, international copyright treaties and conventions, and other laws. All rights are reserved. You may not use anything from Ssegold's website without proper written consent from Ssegold. Content presented on Ssegold's website (access through http://www.Ssegold.com/ or any other sub domains) may contain certain licensed materials, and all original licensors of the materials may protect their rights in the event of any violation of this agreement.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining your game account and password at all times. Ssegold is not responsible at anytime for any problems regarding your game account after purchase. Ssegold only agrees to give as much information as is necessary to change the password on an account. Ssegold is not responsible for account or character transfers.
- Ssegold offers a 24 hour guarantee on ALL powerleveling orders. Ssegold retains the right to cancel your powerleveling order at anytime, with or without prior notice, at which time it will result in a full refund if the service has not yet begun. If any passwords are changed as the result of any Ssegold powerleveling service, Ssegold is not to be held responsible for your account. By purchasing any Ssegold powerleveling service, and hereby agreeing to the Terms and Conditions stated here, you are giving consent to the staff at Ssegold to fully utilize the account possession, which includes, but is not limited to, game currency and character equipments. Ssegold offers 100% protection of your accounts, and will assist you fully in retrieving your lost password(s). Ssegold will only change your account password in the event that your account may be endangered by access struggles.
PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
- Ssegold DOES NOT OFFER ANY REFUNDS WITH ANY VIRTUAL PROPERTY.The only exception is powerleveling, in which refunds are given prior to the commencement of the particular powerleveling service. All game currency, game items, and game characters/accounts are the sole property of original licensors (Blizzard Entertainment, Square Enix Co., LTD. et al) and shall remain so beyond contestation. Ssegold holds no responsibility for any loss, in part or in whole, of merchandises in question after the transaction is final and completed, and properly billed for. Ssegold holds no responsibility for any loss in value of merchandises in question after the transaction is final and completed, and properly billed for. Ssegold holds no responsibility for the banishment of buyers' (of services and merchandises) personal accounts in game, or financial accounts in real life, as a result of the billed service/merchandise transaction.
- The buyer (of services or merchandises) remains solely responsible for recording and safekeeping all the necessary and private information in case theft of an account occurs. 99.5% of the accounts Ssegold buys are safe accounts, but there is a slight chance a problem may occur. Spamming, making slanderous or libelous remarks, or threatening in any way is prohibited at all times if there is a problem with your purchase. Ssegold takes care of its customers and will deal with the problem in an orderly fashion, and Ssegold advises you to show Ssegold the same courtesy. Please view below for each store product policy. You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase an account and related services from Ssegold. You may purchase an account if you are under 18 years of age, with consent from a parent or guardian.
- Ssegold will never charge for products or services unless Ssegold receives consent from the card holder. Ssegold verifies information before delivering the items. Make sure your billing information is up to date so Ssegold can instantly confirm that the information is correct and follow up with a fast delivery.Due to frequent and increasing fraudulent activities experienced in this business, Ssegold currently DOES NOT authorize credit card accounts and/or paypal accounts with unverified addresses and/or unconfirmed telephone numbers. Please be sure that when entering your personal information you double check ALL INFORMATION and confirm it is current and accurate before submitting it. ALL unconfirmed/unverified purchases will be cancelled upon discovery, thus delaying the efficiency of the purchase/transaction. Please contact us using the Live Help feature on the website, or with E-Mail Support listed on the website.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
- Rarely is shipping required when buying products from Ssegold. If shipping is necessary, Ssegold will contact you with shipping costs prior to charging you for your order.
- When you sell your accounts to Ssegold, you sell them knowing that they will be the properties of Ssegold once payment is sent. Any account you wish returned will only be returned with written permission from our company. If at any time it is discovered that you, the seller, retrieve the ownership of the accounts from either Ssegold or any individual that currently holds ownership, Ssegold reserves full rights to receive a full refund.
- The selling of duplicated, macroed, copied or any kind of mass-produced or fast-produced items and/or outside programs is prohibited. If such programs are used, Ssegold has the right to report these devices to the proper authorities. If the product is duplicated, macroed or copied, Ssegold reserves the right to delete the product, and issue no money or trade to the seller. It is illegal to sell these materials and Ssegold will knowingly stay away from such materials. Ssegold will never delete the product unless tested and confirmed that it is indeed an illegal material.
- When selling any merchandise to Ssegold, you are responsible for all merchandise in the event of it's becoming unusable by Ssegold.com. If any of the above selling products terms are violated, Ssegold has full rights to receive a full refund.
- Ssegold offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our affiliate program. Any transaction completed on our website through your affiliate link is given a set percentage as stated in your affiliate manager.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
- Ssegold issues a limited license to access and make personal use of of Ssegold's website and will not allow you to download, archive, modify, or in any way alter the original intended content, in part or in whole, except with express written consent from Ssegold. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the site's contents. Site product listings, collections, descriptions, or prices are not allowed to be copied in any manner, electronically or otherwise. You may not download or copy account information or use data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extracting services. The site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or in any way used by any outside source unless written consent from Ssegold is obtained. Any individual found violating terms listed above in the LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS section shall face legal action taken on behalf of Ssegold.
SITE AND SERVICES
- Ssegold sometimes provides links and pointers to third party sites. At no time is Ssegold responsible for any actions of outside parties. The products and services offered through Ssegold's website can be found by viewing the Ssegold.com website (access through http://www.Ssegold.com/ and other subdomains). The material contained in this site and the third party sites is provided as is without any warranties of any kind unless explicitly stated otherwise by us. In regards to all virtual goods and services that Ssegold provides, Ssegold only provides a service to buyers. No tangible goods are being sold to the buyers. Ssegold is not linked in any way to any of the game licensors, producers, designers or publishers and act merely as a third party agent, separated from these gaming companies and/or licensors (Blizzard Entertainment, Square Enix Co., LTD. et al). Ssegold claims no title to any intellectual property interests held by any of the gaming companies and/or licensors except those granted by these companies. As no intellectual property interests are being transferred by Ssegold to buyers through any transaction, Ssegold has no representations regarding the transferability, use and ownership of any gaming companies' intellectual property. Ssegold does not allow any of these gaming companies' representatives to purchase products through Ssegold. The buyer wholly assumes all risk and agrees to defend, hold harmless for any claims made by any of the gaming companies producers or designers in relation to this transaction and use of their intellectual property. Ssegold is not associated with these companies in any way and Ssegold cautions all buyers to avoid violating or infringing upon the intellectual property rights of these companies. At the end of this transaction, the buyer assumes the company's station merely as a license of these companies to use its intellectual property and grants us with indemnity from the entire transaction with the buyer/seller. These gaming companies in no way endorse or are affiliated with services or sites Ssegold offers and/or maintains. The company agrees not to disclose to anyone terms, conditions, subject matter or identity of the parties involved in transactions to any other party. Any disputes regarding these matters shall be resolved immediately. This disclaimer is intended for our company's exclusive use.
REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
- You may submit comments, ideas, questions and any other written information as long as they are not slanderous or libelous comments such as illegal information, obscene gestures, threatening remarks, defamation, invasion of privacy, infringement on intellectual property rights, or anything otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and does not consist or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You are never allowed to use false e-mails or try to impersonate or copy any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a credit card or other content. Ssegold reserves the right to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If you post content or submit material without Ssegold's authorization or or explicitly written permission granting you authority, Ssegold may take serious legal action against you.
- You may be required to supply additional information when ordering a product or service from our company. This may include a valid home phone number, additional e-mails or a faxed drivers license.
- Due to frequent and increasing fraudulent activities experienced in this business, we at Ssegold currently DO NOT authorize credit card accounts and/or paypal accounts with unverified addresses and/or unconfirmed telephone numbers. Please be sure that while entering your personal information you double check ALL INFORMATION and confirm it is all current and accurate before submitting it. ALL unconfirmed/unverified purchases will be cancelled upon discovery, thus delaying the efficiency of the purchase/transaction. Please contact Ssegold using the Live Help feature on the website, or with E-Mail Support listed on the website.
- Ssegold may provide links to outside sites that may be involved in selling products or services. Ssegold is not responsible for examination or evaluation of the sites and Ssegold does not control the website content or decision making of outside companies. Our company assumes no responsibility or liability for any actions from these sites taken against you.
- Any dispute relating in any way to these Terms and Conditions, your visit to the Company's websites or to products and/or services you purchase through the Company shall be exclusively submitted to arbitration in the State of Delaware, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate the Company's intellectual property rights, the Company may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in the World, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under these Terms and Conditions shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing in the State of Delaware. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these Terms and Conditions shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these Terms and Conditions, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
- Ssegold reserves the right to change any site conditions and policies with or without any prior notification to the clients and members. It is the sole responsibility of clients and members to pay close attention to any changes and/or adjustments to the clauses listed here in the Terms and Conditions. By signing up for an account with Ssegold.com, or purchasing any merchandise or service, you are automatically agreeing to the clauses listed here in the Terms and Conditions.
TITLE TO INTERACTIVE ITEMS AND ACCOUNTS
- Ssegold makes no claims to the title for any virtual items purchased through Ssegold.com. All virtual items brokered through Ssegold.com relating to the game are owned by their respective original licensors (eg. Blizzard Entertainment, Battle.net, Sony Online Entertainment Inc., Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc., NCsoft Corporation, LucasArts Entertainment Company Ltd., Square Enix CO., LTD.) Ssegold is in no way affiliated with the companies listed. Ssegold is merely acting as a temporary custodian of the interactive gaming items and/or accounts related to any service provided for each game. At the conclusion of any transaction, you assume Ssegold merely as a licensee of the respective game owners to use its intellectual property and you assume all responsibilities or obligations, and shall perform any and all duties owed to the respective game owners, and agree to indemnify and hold Ssegold harmless as set forth below.
- By entering http://www.Ssegold.com/ you agree to all the terms above. By clicking on the "submit" button below you are consenting to Ssegold that you have read and agree unconditionally to all the terms listed above, without any objection.