FFXIV: Regarding Discontinuation of the PS3 Character Data Transfer ServiceThe ability to transfer save data from PS3 to PS4 will be discontinued upon the release of patch 4.3, and the “Transfer Character Data” option will be removed from the launcher accordingly.
Players who have previously backed up their character data but have not yet transferred it fromPS3 to PS4 should do so now, before the release of patch 4.3.
* All FINAL FANTASY XIV PS4 licenses were automatically upgraded to PS4 licenses at the end of PS3 service.
* Upon completing the upgrade process, a PS4 system will be required to play FINAL FANTASY XIV.
Downloading the Client
Follow the steps below to download the client after completing the upgrade process.
1. Proceed to the Mog Station (http://sqex.to/Msp) and log in.
2. Select "FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn PlayStation®4 Version (Upgrade) Product Code Confirmation."
3. You will receive a product code to download the PlayStation®4 game client.
4. Proceed to the PlayStation®Store using your PlayStation®4, and select "Redeem Codes" to enter the code provided in the previous step.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the client download.
At SSEGOLD.COM , use coupon "YTB" can enjoy a 5% discount, the price itself is already the lowest price you can find among competitors.