FFXIV Recruit A Friend Guide In StormbloodThe Recruit a Friend Campaign is a program designed by Square Enix to encourage players to invite their friends to play Final Fantasy XIV.
Invite a friend to join you on your adventures in FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood. When your friend's registration is complete, you'll receive special bonus items!
Recruiting a Friend
Log into the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station, then proceed to the Recruit a Friend page under Your Account, where you can enter a message to be sent to your friend along with a recruitment code.
Proceed to the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station
When your friend receives your message with the enclosed recruitment code, have them create a Square Enix account if they have yet to do so, then register the recruitment code via the Mog Station.
* The recruitment code cannot be entered after a subscription has been established. Please be sure that the recruitment code is entered before then.
Both you and your friend will receive exclusive recruitment rewards based on your friend's number of accumulated subscription days.
- In order to receive bonus items, your friend must register for FINAL FANTASY XIV using the recruitment code generated by your service account. Bonus items will be granted based on the number of subscription days accumulated by your friend, and delivered via the moogle delivery service.
- You can only invite one friend per day.
- Recruitment codes are valid for 120 days after they are generated.
- Depending on your friend's email filter settings, it may be necessary for them to permit email messages from @account.square-enix.com.
By the way, to access it, after you log on the mogstation, on the ff14 page, click on account services. there will be a few tabs below and the last one is recruit a friend. Players who have lapsed in their subscription (that is people who used to pay, quit/cancelled, and now want to come back) DO NOT QUALIFY.