FFXIV Gear Design Contest: Melee/Physical Ranged DPSFFXIV Announcing: It’s time to put your creativity to the test once more for the third community gear design contest. Whether you’re more of a leatherworker, weaver, armorcrafter or goldsmith, FFXIV’d like to see what you can come up with for melee and ranged physical DPS gear designs.
As with previous gear design contests, the winning entries will be implemented in-game as new available attire for player characters, so head to the drawing board and show ffxiv what you’ve got.
Final Fantasy xiv Gear Design Contest Official Rules
You may enter the Promotion only between April 19, 2018 at 3:00 a.m. (PT)/11:00 (BST) and May 21, 2018 at 7:59 a.m. (PT)/15:59 (BST) (the “Entry Period”).
In order to enter the Promotion, you must complete the following steps during the Entry Period:
1. Create digital images (“Images”) of gear for either (i) a melee damage per second class (“DPS”) or (ii) physical ranged DPS class FINAL FANTASY XIV character (including head, body, hands, legs, and feet) that comply with the following requirements:
· You must create the Images using digital graphics software or by capturing a photo of artwork you have created by hand.
· The design must show both the front and back of the gear.
· The gear must be for all of the following: head, body, hands, legs, and feet.
· You must include any additional information and/or explanations within the entry image itself (for example, pointing out any aspects of the gear that may be hidden when equipping the full set).
· Design may feature any in-game race/gender combinations. However, the entry must be a gear design that can be used by any race/gender.
· You may feature a weapon to go along with your armor/clothing design, but only armor will be implemented into the game.
· The development team will assign in-game parameters and stats.
2. Submit the Images to Sponsor by email to the address below: [email protected]
Subject for melee DPS entries: Gear Design Contest Melee DPS
Subject for physical ranged DPS: Gear Design Contest Physical Ranged DPS
Provide your character name and World name (required)
Provide your nickname (required)
Provide entry title
Provide a comment about your entry (50 words or less)
Attach the Images as follows:
1-2 images: front design (required) and back design (required)
Image format: jpg or png
File size for each image must be larger than 500 KB, but total email size with all attachments must not exceed 3 MB.
The one (1) entrant who submitted the best entry (i.e., the grand prize winner) in each of the two (2) categories will receive each of the following items:
· Sponsor shall implement winner’s gear design into FINAL FANTASY XIV (approximate retail value of $0.00/£0.00/€0.00); and
· One (1) in-game item package that includes one (1) Gaelicap, one (1) Noble Barding chocobo barding, one (1) Ahriman Choker, one (1) Mandragora Choker, and one (1) Bluebird Earring (in-game virtual items with no monetary value).
The ten (10) entrants who submitted the ten (10) next-best entries (i.e., the runners-up) in each of the two (2) categories will each receive the following items:
·.One (1) in-game item package that includes one (1) Gaelicap, one (1) Noble Barding chocobo barding, one (1) Ahriman Choker, one (1) Mandragora Choker, and one (1) Bluebird Earring (in-game virtual items with no monetary value).