Endless Space 2 - Vaulters PC - DLC (EU)
Notice: proceeding to PayPal, you understand that your Gift Card purchase will be sent to the email associated with your PayPal Account.
Get your instant download with SSEGold.com
This product includes Endless Space 2 - Vaulters
The top 3 reasons to play Endless Space 2 - Vaulters
- Reminiscing of Mezari designs of old on Auriga, the new Vaulters ships are much like their makers: resilient, sturdy, gorgeous to a fault.
- Claim new systems by establishing outposts, and develop your planets into feared stellar fortresses or fabulous utopias full of wonders.
- Collect Dust, luxuries and strategic resources that are tradable on the marketplace, discover amazing new technologies, and keep one step ahead of the competition through trade corporations and subtle diplomacy.
About Endless Space 2 - Vaulters
- This expansion brings one of the most popular factions of the Endless Universe: the Vaulters. Following the events happening in Endless Legend, this stubborn, and resilient people have left the dying planet of Auriga, seeking a new home to build their future.
- The Vaulters have spent centuries seeking a home. Stranded on the world of Auriga, they had to survive the harsh climate and even harsher neighbors. Once more among the stars, following their uncontested leader Ilona Zolya, the people that now call themselves the Aurigans still seek traces of their past as well as a safe place to finally call home.
- The Vaulters are a scientific- and military-oriented faction. They play defensive with strong population traits oriented towards system protection. Their teleport ability can carry fleets across the galaxy from one Vaulters system to another. Strong allies in peaceful times, it would be foolish to provoke the Vaulters into aggression.
- Befitting a tradition of resilience and unending curiosity, Vaulters Heroes are better governors than admirals. Their skills range from great system defense bonuses to improved scientific output.The Vaulters Expansion also marks the return of Opbot DV8 as an unlockable hero.
- Reminiscing of Mezari designs of old on Auriga, the new Vaulters ships are much like their makers: resilient, sturdy, gorgeous to a fault. They are reliant on a high number of defense modules, along with strong support capacities, that make them a tough opponent in battle. One of the new exotic modules will even allow you to board enemy ships and eventually take total control of them.
- Once living in Auriga as a group of warrior clerics, the Sisters of Mercy joined the Vaulters in their quest for a new home. As a minor faction, they will fight for justice and show no mercy to evil forces.
- Pirate Diplomacy is a new powerful tool to get along with these space outlaws. In exchange for payment, you can now get a special treatment by supporting them, and even use them to ruthlessly attack other factions. Vaulters have even the special ability to mask their ships as Pirates./li>
- New deeds will be available for the players to get a decisive advantage over the other civilizations, should they be the first to unlock them. If you are lucky enough, you might also unveil long lost secrets through exploration by completing a series of new quests.
- EXPLOIT every opportunity: Collect Dust, luxuries and strategic resources that are tradable on the marketplace, discover amazing new technologies, and keep one step ahead of the competition through trade corporations and subtle diplomacy.
- EXTERMINATE all resistance: Design your ships, build your fleets and carefully choose your battle plans to overcome up to seven opponents in online confrontations. Watch epic real-time space battles unfold, and improve your strategy for your next confrontations.
- EXPERIENCE a galactic saga: Discover each civilization’s story, from the Sophon’s AI gone berserk to the traditional Lumeris families facing an ambitious young upstart. Learn more about the origins of the lethal Endless creation called the Cravers. Find out more about the Heretic, a mysterious and powerful character hunted by the Vodyani… The galaxy will belong to the civilization that controls Dust and uncovers its secrets… but were the Endless alone in the galaxy? What is the true origin of Dust? Are the rumors around a mysterious organization called the Academy real?
- AMPLIFIED REALITY: Press Space anytime to activate the Amplified Reality view and reveal in-depth contextual information about your systems, trade routes, diplomatic stances and even your ship stats during battle!
What are the system requirements?
- OS Windows (64bits only) 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processori3 5th generation / i5 3rd generation (or newer) / FX4170 (or newer)
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Graphics AMD Radeon 8000 series or newer / NVidia GTX 660 or newer
- Storage 8 GB available space
Mac OS X
- OSMAC OS X 10.11 or higher
- ProcessorIntel Core i5 2.7Ghz
- Memory6 GB RAM
- Graphics GeForce 775M | Radeon HD 6970 | Intel Iris Pro
- Storage 8 GB available space