Notice: proceeding to PayPal, you understand that your Gift Card purchase will be sent to the email associated with your PayPal Account.
Get into the role of a powerful (and evil) Lord of the Dungeon and create your own demonic underground properties. The short goblin workers tremble waiting for your orders and dig in the rock the passageways and the rooms that you indicate to them.
The heroes will visit your dungeon in search of battles and treasures.
Naturally, you can always annihilate them with a simple snap of your fingers, but isn't it more entertaining and deliciously cruel to see them reach their most desired desires and then snatch it EVERYTHING?
So throw them a few treasures and some equipment, offer them a few fights to be entertained, appreciate them and take care of them. And when they are happy enough, it will be time for the "harvest." Happy heroes will have a more valuable spiritual energy, which you can extract in your prison or in your torture chamber!
But although these self-proclaimed heroes are not much more than an excellent source of resources, you should not underestimate them. If you have defeated many of your friends, the powerful and vindictive Champions will occasionally make their way to your dungeon. Perhaps a small sum of money can persuade them to forget their ethical and moral principles?
In addition to heroes, you should always keep an eye on the ground. The competition never sleeps and other Lords of the Dungeon would like to reclaim your territory. And if that wasn't enough, another Lord of the Dungeon lives on a level below yours, to top it off is your boss and bombards you with useless tasks! Of course it goes without saying that cunning and evil beings like you are already working hard to try to take their place!
The game revolves around Deimos, the first Lord of the Dungeon. He is the victim of a plot plotted by his evil, dirty and extremely cruel ex-girlfriend Calypso, suddenly finding himself again at the bottom of the hierarchy and at the top of the dungeon.
As the story progresses, Deimos will try to regain his former place and carry out his deserved revenge on Calypso. However, you will first have to deal with your new bosses. On the one hand there is the Zombie King, who is as intelligent as the average zombie, and on the other the passionate Minos, who likes to solve problems by using violence or, alternatively, with more violence.
- Be insidious! Three Monster Chiefs await you in order to make you have a bad time. Get rid of them and become the only Lord of the Dungeon!
- Get ready to fight! 10 different kinds of heroes who will dare to enter your dungeon where 15 different monsters will stalk you in the dark
- As Lord of the Dungeon, the 17 missions of the campaign will require all your cunning. If you manage to survive, the custom game still awaits you
- In a dungeon there is only one way forward: down. 3 different levels are waiting for you to be conquered
- Prison cells and torture chambers are ready for your orders and await "clients"
- Create the dungeon of your dreams with 50 different objects
- The weak goblin workers await your orders to create the dungeon you want
- OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP SP2
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM
- Graphics: 256MB card compatible with DirectX 9.0c and Shader Model 3.0
- Hard Drive : 2 GB of free space
- Sound: Windows compatible