Broken Sword Director's Cut PC
Notice: proceeding to PayPal, you understand that your Gift Card purchase will be sent to the email associated with your PayPal Account.
Get your instant download with SSEGold.com
This product includes Broken Sword Director's Cut PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Broken Sword Director's Cut PC
- Classic point-and-click gameplay and solve conspiracies, evil mysteries and survive chilling threats.
- Guide George and Nico on their globe-spanning adventure, exploring exotic locations, solving ancient mysteries.
- Experience George and Nico’s worldwide adventure in a whole new way, with brand new puzzles, hilarious new jokes, and the distinctive, rich story.
About Broken Sword Director's Cut PC
- Paris in the Fall... a brutal murder at the Palais Royale. When Nico Collard is invited to interview statesman Pierre Carchon, she finds herself inextricably drawn into a terrifying conspiracy.
- One of the all-time classic adventures, multi BAFTA-nominated "Broken Sword: Director's Cut" pitches sassy journalist Nico Collard, and intrepid American George Stobbart into a mysterious journey of intrigue and jeopardy.
- Guide George and Nico on their globe-spanning adventure, exploring exotic locations, solving ancient mysteries, and thwarting a dark conspiracy to reveal the secret truths of the Knights Templar.
- "Broken Sword: The Director’s Cut" introduces an intricate new narrative thread, alongside the classic story that has charmed millions of players.
- It’s time to experience George and Nico’s worldwide adventure in a whole new way, with brand new puzzles, hilarious new jokes, and the distinctive, rich story that made the series so deservedly renowned. This is adventure game at its very best.
- Multi award-winning adventure: Classic point-and-click gameplay. Solve conspiracies, evil mysteries and survive chilling threats. A rich cast of colourful characters - all fully voiced Stunning music from world-acclaimed composer, Barrington Pheloung.
- Director's Cut Features: Whole new story arc added, with 2 hours of additional gameplay. Addition of contemporary first person perspective minigames. New facial expressions drawn by Dave Gibbons, co-creator of Watchmen. Help system incorporated – ensure that player won’t get frustrated. Enhanced audio – both music and voices.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
- Memory64 Mb
- GraphicsAny video card with 64 Mb video RAM
- Storage1.5 GB