BioShock Infinite (PC)
Notice: proceeding to PayPal, you understand that your Gift Card purchase will be sent to the email associated with your PayPal Account.
Get your instant download with SSEGold.com
This product includes BioShock Infinite (PC).
The top 3 reasons to play BioShock Infinite (PC)
- A technological marvel, the flying city is a beautiful and vibrant world that holds a very dark secret.
- Turn the city’s Sky-Lines into weaponized roller coasters as you zip through the flying city and dish out fatal hands-on punishment.
- Open Tears in time and space to shape the battlefield and turn the tide in combat by pulling weapons, turrets, and other resources out of thin air.
About BioShock Infinite (PC)
- Indebted to the wrong people, with his life on the line, veteran of the U.S. Cavalry and now hired gun, Booker DeWitt has only one opportunity to wipe his slate clean. He must rescue Elizabeth, a mysterious girl imprisoned since childhood and locked up in the flying city of Columbia.
- Forced to trust one another, Booker and Elizabeth form a powerful bond during their daring escape. Together, they learn to harness an expanding arsenal of weapons and abilities, as they fight on zeppelins in the clouds, along high-speed Sky-Lines, and down in the streets of Columbia, all while surviving the threats of the air-city and uncovering its dark secret.
- The City in the Sky – Leave the depths of Rapture to soar among the clouds of Columbia. A technological marvel, the flying city is a beautiful and vibrant world that holds a very dark secret.
- Unlikely Mission – Set in 1912, hired gun Booker DeWitt must rescue a mysterious girl from the sky-city of Columbia or never leave it alive.
- Whip, Zip, and Kill – Turn the city’s Sky-Lines into weaponized roller coasters as you zip through the flying city and dish out fatal hands-on punishment.
- Tear Through Time – Open Tears in time and space to shape the battlefield and turn the tide in combat by pulling weapons, turrets, and other resources out of thin air.
- Vigorous Powers – Throw explosive fireballs, shoot lightning, and release murders of crows as devastatingly powerful Vigors surge through your body to be unleashed against all that oppose you.
- Custom Combat Experience – With deadly weapons in one hand, powerful Vigors in the other, and the ability to open Tears in time and space, fight your own way through the floating city of Columbia to rescue Elizabeth and reach freedom.
- 1999 Mode – Upon finishing BioShock Infinite, the player can unlock a game mode called “1999 Mode” that gives experienced players a taste of the kind of design and balance that hardcore gamers enjoyed back in the 20th century.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 Service Pack 1 64-bit
- ProcessorQuad Core Processor
- GraphicsDirectX11 Compatible, AMD Radeon HD 6950 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
- Storage30 GB free
Mac OS X
- OS10.12 (Sierra)
- Processor2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsATI Radeon HD 3870 / NVidia Geforce 640M / Intel HD4000
- Storage30 GB
SteamOS + Linux
- OSUbuntu 14.10, Mint 17.1 or similar Linux distribution
- ProcessorIntel Core 2 DUO 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHz
- GraphicsNVidia/AMD OpenGL 4.1/DirectX 10.0 level compatible
- Storage20 GB Free