Alien Isolation The Collection PC
Notice: proceeding to PayPal, you understand that your Gift Card purchase will be sent to the email associated with your PayPal Account.
Get your instant download with SSEGold.com
The top 3 reasons to play Alien: Isolation - The Collection
- Prepare to be in a constant state of fear and dread as you try to survive on a remote trading station deep in space.
- Alien: Isolation’s story picks up where the first Alien movie left off. The setting, aesthetic, and weapons all brilliantly match the retro-futuristic sci-fi style.
- The Collection is the ultimate way to experience the critically-acclaimed Alien: Isolation.
About Alien: Isolation - The Collection
- Discover the true meaning of fear in Alien: Isolation, a survival horror set in an atmosphere of constant dread and mortal danger.
- Fifteen years after the events of Alien, Ellen Ripley's daughter, Amanda enters a desperate battle for survival, on a mission to unravel the truth behind her mother's disappearance.
- As Amanda, you will navigate through an increasingly volatile world as you find yourself confronted on all sides by a panicked, desperate population and an unpredictable, ruthless Alien.
- Underpowered and underprepared, you must scavenge resources, improvise solutions and use your wits, not just to succeed in your mission, but to simply stay alive.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 (32bit)
- Processor3.16Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo E8500
- Memory4 GB
- Graphics1GB (AMD Radeon HD 5550 or Nvidia GeForce GT 430)
- Storage35 GB
- OSWindows 7 (64bit)
- ProcessorAMD: Phenom II X4 955 - 4 Core, 3.2 GHz or Intel: Core 2 Quad Q9650 - 4 Core, 3.0 GHz
- Memory8 GB
- Graphics2GB (AMD GPU: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series or Nvidia GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX660)
- Storage35 GB